Remai Modern Membership
During The Sonnabend Collection exhibition, Remai Modern members will receive exclusive perks, from invitations to special events to discounts on limited-edition merchandise and admission to related programs.
An annual membership nearly pays for itself in opening weekend alone, with free access to the exhibition, talks and a discount on tickets for groundbreaking choreographer Yvonne Rainer’s first performances in Saskatchewan.
Join or renew today to take full advantage of this extraordinary exhibition’s arrival in Saskatoon.
Member Benefits Include:
- Unlimited admission to exhibitions, film screenings, artist’s talks and more
- 10% off your guests’ admissions
- 10% off Art & Design Store purchases, including exclusive Sonnabend Collection merchandise
- 10% off Shift restaurant purchases (excludes alcohol)
- Access to presale and discounted event tickets
- Invitations to exhibition previews and parties
At just $55 per year for an individual membership, belonging to Remai Modern is a great investment. Every membership is matched dollar for dollar by the Frank and Ellen Remai Foundation up to $1 million per year. Double your generosity just like that!
Support Remai Modern
Your support of Remai Modern helps the museum provide people in our community access to transformative art experiences. From art tours for schoolchildren to outreach programs with local community groups, you are helping the museum reach diverse audiences and connect with people from all over the city and beyond.
Have your generosity matched dollar for dollar. Every eligible donation and membership purchase will be matched by the Frank and Ellen Remai Foundation up to $1 million per year.